Creating Change Psychology & Counselling is currently accepting applications for our 2023 Graduate Program. The Graduate Program is for Clinical Masters graduates to obtain endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist and who would like to pursue their training in a well-established program alongside a collaborative and supportive team!
Creating Change is a thriving private practice in the ever-growing Hills District of Sydney with a commitment to having a positive social and environmental impact in both our local and global community! We provide therapy to clients of all ages and presentations with a strong focus on exemplary client care.
We ensure our Registrars meet all requirements to satisfy endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist at the conclusion of the 2yr program and offer a variety of duties and learning opportunities, with the option and support to ‘niche’ in any particular areas of interest. Throughout your time with Creating Change, you will be provided an exceptional level of individual support from our Principal Psychologist, as well as added guidance by our highly experienced senior team. Our practice structure is well thought out and designed to utilise peer collaboration to ensure our Registrars always have someone to go to when needed.
Our team is made up of Clinical Psychologists and Registrars, Registered and Provisional Psychologists and Counsellors, as well as our amazing team of support staff with excellent experience and knowledge in the field of mental health administration.
Throughout the Graduate Program we focus not only on our Registrars’ clinical learning, but on ensuring they are well equipped personally and professionally for a long and successful career in Psychology, learning skills in reputation building, career sustainability and client retention.
your opportunities at creating change
- Weekly individual supervision with our Clinical Director, Rebecca Deane.
- Monthly group supervision.
- Peer-coaching and group case collaboration – we work together!
- Option for secondary supervision.
- Career development and progression opportunities – we want to see you succeed!
- Access to 20+ years of clinical resources, including course notes, treatment materials and an in-house clinical library.
- An established practice, with excellent referral sources, strong client base and waitlist.
- Extensive administration support including calendar, payment, Medicare and phone management so you can focus on your clients!
- Newly renovated and contemporary workspace, custom-built with dedicated space for your clinical administration, team meetings and a well-equipped lunchroom (stocked with snacks)!
- Competitive and transparent renumeration packages, bonus incentives and Employee Wellness Initiatives – we strive to create a culture where our people know they matter!
- A Professional Development program that allows ongoing learning and continued credentialing.
- Regular team events – we love to celebrate our wins and strive to create a culture where employee appreciation and recognition is paramount!
- Dedicated leadership and management structure who work closely with all staff members to support them in achieving their personal and work goals – we value our team!
WHO YOU ARE
There are limited positions available with competitive entry requirements – we are looking for team members who shares our values and are aligned with our vision and mission. We are looking for a conscientious mental health clinician with an open mind who has a strong commitment to their continued development and a passion for mental health improvement, early intervention, and prevention.
If you are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, and fun
- Persistent and show integrity in all that you do
- Warm with an approachable manner
- Enjoy being a part of a team
- Flexible, accountable, and willing to learn and grow
- Creative with ideas to share
- Passionate about client care and wellbeing
You are a Change Creator and belong with our team!
- A recognised Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology (or obtaining)
- Registration (or eligibility) as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Membership or eligibility for membership with the APS
- Excellent relationship building skills and customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A compassionate and empathetic approach to assessment and treatment delivery
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
How to apply
Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter addressing your suitability for a place in the Graduate Program to Sara Joyner, Operations & People Manager.
We can’t wait to hear from you!