We are currently expanding and have opportunities available for experienced Registered Psychologists & Clinical Psychologists to join our team!
Creating Change is a thriving private practice in the ever-growing Hills District of Sydney with a commitment to having a positive social and environmental impact in both our local and global community! We provide therapy to clients of all ages and presentations with a strong focus on exemplary client care. Our team structure is designed to optimise peer support and collaboration and we take great pride in our culture and work environment to ensure your time with us is rewarding and enjoyable.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES AT CREATING CHANGE
- Individual supervision with our Clinical Director, Rebecca Deane.
- Peer-coaching and group case collaboration – we work together!
- Career development and progression opportunities – we want to see you succeed!
- Focus on work/life balance – work to live, don’t live to work!
- Access to 20+ years of clinical resources, including course notes, treatment materials and an in-house clinical library.
- An established practice, with excellent referral sources, strong client base and waitlist.
- Extensive administration support including calendar, payment, Medicare and phone management so you can focus on your clients!
- Newly renovated and contemporary workspace, custom-built with dedicated space for your clinical administration, team meetings and a well-equipped lunchroom (stocked with snacks)!
- Competitive and transparent renumeration packages, bonus incentives and Employee Wellness Initiatives – we strive to create a culture where our people know they matter!
- A Professional Development program that allows ongoing learning and continued credentialing.
- Professional support and guidance in building your reputation as a recognised authority.
- Regular team events – we love to celebrate our wins and strive to create a culture where employee appreciation and recognition is paramount!
- Dedicated leadership and management structure including a Clinical Manager, Marketing Manager and People & Operations Manager who work closely with all staff members to support them in achieving their personal and work goals – we value our team!
who you are
We are looking for a team member who shares our values and is aligned with our vision and mission and is looking to commit to growing and investing in a role. We are looking for a conscientious mental health clinician with an open mind who has a strong commitment to their continued development and a passion for mental health improvement, early intervention, and prevention.
If you are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and fun
- Persistent and show integrity in all that you do
- Warm with an approachable manner
- Enjoy being a part of a team
- Flexible, accountable and willing to learn and grow
- Creative with ideas to share
- Passionate about client care and wellbeing
You are a Change Creator and belong with our team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (Honors) or higher
- Registration with AHPRA (or meet eligibility criteria to apply on Provisional basis)
- Relevant experience highly regarded
How to apply
Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to Sara Joyner – People & Operations Manager.
We can’t wait to hear from you!